The board of the Ottawa Public Library (OPL) will meet Monday, Jan. 12 at 6 p.m. in the Colonel By Room at Ottawa City Hall for its regular monthly meeting.
Date: Monday, Jan. 12
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: Colonel By Room, Ottawa City Hall, 110 Laurier Ave. W.
ELECTION OF CHAIRPERSON AND VICE-CHAIRPERSON
1. Call to Order by City Librarian
2. Welcome to new and returning trustees
3. Election of Chairperson
Call to Order
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Consent Items
- Children and Teen Services, Current Practices, Future Trends
1. Approval of Minutes: December 15, 2008
2. Review of Board Committee Structure and Membership
3. Monthly Report
4. Members’ Record of Attendance
5. Board Workplan Update
6. G.A.S.P – Conceptual Summary
7. Early Literacy Spaces in OPL Branches
8. A.9 Independence of the board
9. A.11 Links to Centres of Expertise
Notices of Motion