Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 1:30 pm
Ottawa Public Library, 120 Metcalfe
Please join us for a panel presentation and discussion about keeping track of reference questions. Our presenters will talk about the software they use to track their questions, what works well and what is less effective. We will open up the floor at the end of the session for a general discussion about tracking reference questions and what libraries should think about before implementing their own system.
- Pierre Beaudreau, Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (using CallBase call centre software)
- Debra Conner, Canadian Housing Information Centre, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (using Lotus Notes)
- Giovanna Gossage and Peter Forrest, Service Canada & HRSDC (using Microsoft Access)
Where: Ottawa Public Library, Main Branch Auditorium (120 Metcalfe)
- CLA Members - $20
- CLA Student Members - $10
- New Professionals (those working in the field for less than two years) - $15
- Non-members - $30
- Student Non-members - $15
- Members of other professional associations (SLA, LANCR, OALT, etc.) - $25
If you require a receipt for this event please include a request with your RSVP before October 5, 2010.
For more information, please contact CLA-CASLIS Ottawa at email@example.com